About the Training
Becoming a digital marketer is one of the best-presented options today as the industry is fast growing. With competition increasing every day and the mounting pressures that characterize tough economic times, businesses need proven marketing techniques to generate demand for their products and services. Many companies are increasing their digital marketing budgets annually, as, without marketers, even the top brands would gradually fade away. The landscape changes fast in digital marketing, as that new approach in the not so distant past becomes an outdated strategy. This program is designed to offer you the latest knowledge and confidence to conceive, execute, and measure digital marketing strategies. Moreover, you’ll have command of proven and emerging best practices in this exciting, dynamic field. It’s flexible yet rigorous enough to advance your digital marketing career.
Modern-day digital marketers are expected to be competent in a host of skills, including analytics, copywriting, creative direction, sales, digital media, and more. You need a faster, more effective way to close the skills gap and keep yourself relevant in a changing market, which this certification provides. Experience can only take you so far, as the dynamic nature of the world we live in has made specialized training a must. We offer the best digital marketing training courses to prepare you for the AMA PCM exam and help you build a successful career in the field, even if you only have got little time to invest. The program covers in-demand topics like analytics, social media, user experience, SEO, online advertising, email, content marketing, and more, to make sure you’re equipped with the skills you need to make a difference in your career. We’re determined to help you overcome all barriers by teaching real, practical knowledge alongside experts. The AMA PCM reputation makes the certification highly accepted among employers, including those who prefer more traditional education options. Mastering the top in-demand skillsets categories proves you have a command of abilities that will make you stand out in the industry.
- Understand brand awareness, optimize social exposure, create strategic and compelling content, and measure social profitability.
- Obtain skills to successfully measure marketing performance, visitor engagement, and evaluate campaign profitability through common KPIs and analysis.
- Gain the knowledge to drive revenue and ROI through the user experience, attract customers through multiple digital channels, build smart site and mobile experiences, and produce rich media for marketing and advertising.
- Develop competencies that will help you maximize email marketing campaigns, understand optimal audience outreach, and analyze customer interactions and data.
- Build up your credentials by participating in a program that offers an opportunity for efficient preparation for a well-recognized certification.
- Learn skills to optimize a brand’s visibility for search engines, improve search ranking by using optimal keywords and metadata, and use SEO to optimize positive messaging around brand experience.
- Utilize how creating, promoting, and measuring valuable and relevant content can attract and engage a profitable audience.
- Establish the best practices for initiating consumer interest through search keywords, targeted advertising, social advertising, and sponsored content.
- Online Marketing Foundations
- Content Marketing Foundations
- Mobile Marketing Foundations
- Google AdWords Essential Training
- AdWords and Analytics: Remarketing
- Content Marketing: Staying Relevant
- Content Marketing: Blogs
- SEO Foundations
- SEO: Keyword Strategy
- Social Media Marketing: Managing Online Communities
- Facebook Marketing: Advertising
- Marketing and Monetizing on YouTube
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook and Twitter
- Employer Branding
- Optimizing Marketing Emails
- Content Marketing: Newsletters
- Introduction to Web Design and Development
- Learning Conversion Rate Optimization
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Essential Training
Those who want to learn in-demand social media, SEO, and content marketing skills to enhance their knowledge and acquire an advanced degree in their chosen field. It is a must for professionals who would like to explore marketing arenas for the first time or wish to refresh their marketing know-how. If you’re a marketer who wants to stay competitive, you’ve got to keep your digital marketing skills on the cutting edge. The program will be of interest to a wide range of marketing, PR, communications, sales, and operations professionals. It is ideal for marketing managers in firms, businesses, organizations, and institutions of all sizes and in all sectors.